I am a Registered Public Service Interpreter and qualified Conference Interpreter, qualified as an interpreter and translator and member of several professional bodies.
I am proud of my experience and qualifications from Poland and England. I think it is imperative that I keep up with changes in the profession and continue to refine my skills through Continuous Professional Development.
I am also flexible and used to working unusual hours when the assignment needs it.
I hold the following qualifications:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Conference Interpreting at London Metropolitan University (with distinction for the EU/UN interpretation module) United Kingdom, London 2015
- RPSI listing on the National Register of Public Service Interpreters, my registration number is 13915, April 2009
- DPSI (Diploma in Public Service Interpreting) English Law, Polish language, Institute of Linguists, November 2008
- CPP (Certificate in Personnel Practice), CIPD Accredited, the Business School in Leeds, May 2006
- MA in Ethnolinguistics, Specialisation in Interpreting and Translation at the University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznan, Poland, May 2004
I am also a proud member of:
The International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters (IAPTI)
The National Register of Public Service Interpreters (NRPSI)
Polish Business Link Association (PBLink) Patron: British Polish Chamber of Commerce
Institute of Interpreting and Translation (AITI), Member of Yorkshire Translators and Interpreters (YTI)
For reassurance about my passion, enthusiasm, skills and work ethic, read what my clients say in their own words (click to read what they say).