Polish – English
I have worked for more than ten years providing interpreting and translation services for various sectors including legal and medico-legal ones.
I remain impartial but quickly build rapport to ensure you easily get the critical information you need. I have worked on a wide variety of cases and understand that sensitivity and confidentiality are vital. You can see what others think about my abilities in translating and interpreting here.
I am a Registered Public Service Interpreter and my experience in this sector includes:
- Working as a registered public service interpreter for a number of UK police forces
- Attending police raids, including interpreting during an operation to rescue victims of human trafficking
- Interpreting during court cases for both prosecution and defence in Magistrate, Crown, County and Family Courts
- Visiting clients with barristers and solicitors, including in prison and in hospital, in order to interpret
- Translating legal bundles for a wide range of both criminal and civil cases including murder, rape, child neglect, robbery, personal injury, divorce and family court cases
- Interpreting during social services cases, school appeals, personal injury and benefit fraud cases
I understand that some interpreting assignments don’t conform to the standard working day and am happy to work flexibly and out-of-hours in order to meet your needs.
Need help translating documents or interpreting during a conversation with your clients? Give me a call on +44 (0) 7702 750 003 to find out how I can help.